Sunday, April 11, 2010

Worst Vending Machine Snack Ever


Usually around 3:00 every day in the afternoon at the office I take a stroll down the floor for a snack. I'm trying to eat healthier of late in the afternoon, usually springing for some SnackWells Vanilla cookies (0nly 80 calories). But one week ago I saw something that caught my eye. What do you get when you combine Beef flavor , nacho cheese, and tortilla chips: Doritos Late Night All-Nighter Cheeseburger. I had to explore.

The verdict, this is one of the most horrid tasting things Ive ever had. To use the expression from Anchorman: "This tastes like Bigfoot's @*%$!". This is 85 cents of my life I can never have back. I'm hoping next year's federal income tax return asks me "Did you have Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger?". Honestly if having Whopper Breath for the next 2 hours is something you think would be cool: think again. Steer clear of this snack - you've been warned. Without even trying these I'd also recommend you avoid the other two in the late night series: Tacos at Midnight and Last Call Jalapeno Poppers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tacos at midnight are good

dcpeg said...

OMG!! Just the name of that stuff makes me want to barf. Makes me wonder about who comes up with these and how manufacturers actually buy into such ideas. Yuck!

lacochran said...

Whopper Breath.

Heeheehee.