Wednesday, September 24, 2008

When suprime mortgages have gone too far...

K...so I went to my local mega mall and as usual, I stop by the local food court for my guilty little food pleasure. Usually, I like to do what my buddy Cory affectionately calls "the chicken run." Basically, taking a walk around the food court and sample the free chicken dishes from all the stalls - the crappy Japanese place, the bourbon chicken, the hot sauce chicken...etc. It's kinda like an amuse bouche.

Usually, these vendors throw themselves at you getting you to try their crappy chicken dishes. Alas, this time I walked around and there was no one offering free samples. There's usually a guy standing in front of the crappy Japanese place with a plate offering up the goods, but no longer. It's the end of an error....sniff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hilarious