Friday, July 10, 2009

London Wrap Up

London was great time seeing some old and new friends. Overall, I enjoyed the food I had, but wasn't 100% blown away by anything except the produce and cheese. I also enjoyed the fascination with the vinegary flavors and the ever so interesting brown sauce - kinda like A1, but a tad more vinegar.

Still great times though and next time I need to check out:
  • Curry - I've heard it's the best you can get outside of India
  • Marco Pierre White's restaurants - classic British fare including loads of game meats
  • Lord Fluffernutter mentioned there's a great Irish pub that serves solid Thai food
  • St John's for the whole roast pig
  • More research into the best fish and chips - I do dig it
  • A proper english breakfast - I had brunch there, but wasn't necessarily worth mentioning
Next week off to Spain and reviewing my favorite restaurant experience ever...

No comments: