Tuesday, January 8, 2008

EVA Airline

Now, that I've been to Taipei twice, I have direct comparisons between two different airlines - Northwest and EVA Airline. EVA is a Taiwan based airline that travels to multiple destinations in Asia and I honestly don't know if I could travel any other way. There is much more leg room, which is key for the 14 hour direct flight from Newark, NJ to Taipei. Also, each seat has their own TV where you can watch movies on demand (Bourne Ultimatum and Superbad are good ways to kill time - fo' sho') or play games. Unfortunately, the food was pretty terrible on EVA. A crappy flavorless jook (rice porridge), a boring chicken and gravy dish, and an average western omelet. My Northwest flight 2 years ago got you in the Asian mood with some decent noodles and some fried rice dish. Still, the increased leg room, personal tvs, and the fact that every single EVA flight attendant was a cute Asian girl tips things in EVAs favor...

No comments: