Friday, June 13, 2008

Hot Mama!

For lunch, I went downstairs (again) to Sunspot Café inside my building. They have a revolving door of different foods, which lets me try different things. This time, I saw a bright red bag with fire and a chica. Since I’m a bit of a chili head, I decided to try these. Like I always do. Went to my desk, ate my food, and opened these chips. As usual. Ho-hum.

WRONG!

These suckers are s-p-i-c-y!!! My coworker is from Sierra Leone, and everything he has given to me from there has some nice heat. I called him over. He tried a few. “That’s f@cked up!” Oh yeah, these are nice. Wow. I had beads of sweat running from my hair by the time I got to the end. They’re called Mama Zuma’s Revenge. The flavor is Habanero Potato Chips. The company is called Rt. 11. Here is a link to those chips:

http://www.rt11.com/cfmodules/ObjMgr.cfm?Obj=ChipDetails&SiteSectionID=8004

If you like spice with a BBQ flavor, then these are for you.

Pardon the horrible pictures I took with the camera on my Treo. The warning label reads:

These chips are made with some of the hottest peppers on the planet.






No comments: