Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pollo en Mole

Walking around here in Cozumel. It's 7:20 pm and we pick a restaurant recommended by some locals.
Mole is the first thing I spot on the menu and I immediately fantasize about how it tastes.
My first experience with 'mole' was with Athos not so long ago. He brought some over to my place when visiting, and I have then been a fan.

Today's mole was even better. Complex flavors all dancing around the main ingredient, chocolate. It had heat, it had spice, it had savoriness and viscosity. It coated the extremely well cooked chicken perfectly and resonated on my palate for over an hour after the meal was done.

I have to recommend you all hunt down some authentic yucatan mole and treat your senses to a true delight.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: