Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spicy Thousand Island Dressing

Another benefit of living in the new house is the larger kitchen allows me to see more random ingredients. No more having the cumin stuck in the back of the cabinet from 2001. Any who, we had some salad and I was sick of the balsamic vinaigrette, so I decided to throw a bunch of stuff together and it kicked massive ars.

I mixed together:
When I tasted this, I was like damn...this tastes like the best thousand island dressing ever. Creamy, spicy, nice acid, and slightly sweet. I definitely see this kicking ass over a reuben or even a homemade big mac. I think some finally chopped cornichons and minced garlic would make this kick massive ars.

2 comments:

porthos said...

oh yah it would...
homemade big mac... that sounds like a dudes get together for sure.

Athos said...

Just made it. Good stuff. Love the heat, sweetness, and overall flavor. Good call, dude