Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fage : fah-yay

Here's a little shout out to my boy Dave who's kicking ass with his product.

This stuff is addicting. Greek-style Strained Yogurt.
If you haven't had a bite before, go do yourself a favor and buy a little tub of heaven.
I like my Fage with a little honey or fruit preserved jam.
This yogurt has the consistency of a Fromage Blanc while having all the good bacterial cultures that help keep your body and stomach strong.

This Greek based company in my mind is fulfilling hours and hours of community service by displacing junky Dannon and Columbo yogurt from grocery store shelves each and everyday.

To all Foodies, the more quality we buy, the less junk gets re-shelved. Jump on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been eating FAGE for over a year now. I had problems with getting sick from yogurt in the past and milk. Since I took up eating FAGE I do not get sick from it or milk. I think it has helped my system. But better yet the stuff is really good wether you put something on it or not. I recently been to Greece and had greek yogurt from different areas of the country and I have to say FAGE is a great representation of Greek Yogurt. I wouldn't use anything else in my cooking.