Friday, September 7, 2007

Foodstock 2007 on Big O & Dukes - 9/7/07





What started off as an invitation-only 4 hour collaborative meeting including eating and talking about food amongst those who appreciate a burger has now blown up into Foodstock 2007. Big O and Dukes, the new DJ pair on 106.7 Free FM Washington, D.C. from 7PM – 11PM, were at it again this evening and talking food. I was near the Iwo Jima Memorial in traffic on my way to the Maine St. Fish Market in D.C. for some fresh swordfish steaks, and of course, I couldn’t resist calling. Naturally. I actually made it through, was disconnected, and tried calling in again. These guys rock. I haven’t even spoken to them yet, and I’m already saying they rock. During the time I was disconnected and called back to get on, they talked about this website. Rock on! I got back on, and they remembered me from a couple days ago. As I asked before… how cool is that??? Anyway, it’s on. Friday, September 7, 2007 is the first annual Big O & Dukes Foodstock. Mmmm, burgers...
Below is the link to listen to show live from 7PM – 11PM EST.
Chow… I mean ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am tempted to make the trip down to DC for the show.