Tuesday, September 25, 2007

P E T A

If you ask me, PETA stands for "People Eating Tasty Animals".
extras on PETA
- http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
- http://www.mtd.com/tasty/
- penn and teller on peta
- peta-sucks.com

If anything, I am a supporter carnivorous activity! And at times, I will even settle for omnivorous activity.
But to be Vegetarian is completely incomprehensible.
If we didn't have opposable digits, stereoscopic eyes, both incisors and molars, and a highly advanced brain (for most of us that is), I could see how we may just wonder around eating veggies, fruits and nuts all day.
Understand this as well, we are on the TOP of the food chain and therefore we have the luxury to eat what ever we want.

I don't need these daisies at PETA telling me I shouldn't eat Meat!
And then they have the audacity to muddle with our government to push them to ban stuff like Foie Gras. Bud out A-Holes!

Those bastards! They can't fight the chicken, beef or pork farmers of America so they go for the smaller, less mainstream item that is also considered a little bourgeois. Create this little circus saying it's cruel and unethical, while never taking the time to fully learn the careful artisan methods in duck raising and foie gras harvesting.

A select few with very deep pockets, and influential friends are ruining our dinners folks. They would love nothing more than to make us all Vegans and live a bland bland life just like them.
Calling them the Food Police almost sounds too nice. They are more like the Gestapo.
Hitler had his town rallies, these guys have the internet.

Take a look at their most recent ad with Alicia Silverstone.
I used to think she was cool and bangable.
Now I will have to replace cool with stupid... She's still bangable.

No comments: