Thursday, September 27, 2007

Top Chef Judges

I admit it - I am a Top Chef junkie and I'm pleased to see the quality of judges this season. These judges instantly know what is correct and what is wrong with each dish. Again, very refreshing listening to the opinion of master chefs on technique and flavor, which is a complete contrast to the hausfraus on the Food Network. Some of the judges include:
  • Daniel Boulud - chef at 4 star Restaurant Daniel (my favorite restaurant in NY)
  • Eric Ripert - chef at 4 star Le Bernardin
  • Andre Soltner - former chef at Lutece, one of the top French restaurants back in the day
  • Alain Sailhac - former chef at Le Cirque and Le Cygne
  • Jacques Torres - a world famous pastry chef
  • Nils Noren - former chef at Aquavit
  • Cesare Casella - chef at Maremma (one of my favorite Italian restaurants in NY)
  • Sirio Maccioni - owner of Le Cirque

No comments: