Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ratatouille on Blu-Ray

This is the best $29.99 I've spent this year on entertainment.
For the Food-Geek that I am, this Blu-Ray disc satisfies a massive portion of my interests.

Not only is this a great Pixar movie, and in 1080p.... we also get to watch a segment with Thomas Keller (also in 1080p) talking about his inspirations and video footage of his kitchen.

Furthermore, when I thought this Blu-Ray couldn't get any better, I find a built in game on the bottom of the menupage.
You play as Linguini. Working on the line while the chef yells out orders.
You need to go to the appropriate stations and prepare the dishes in a timely matter.
Just like in a restaurant. You get this sense of urgency and buckle down in your station.
Not letting the tickets pile up, you have to be accurate with your recipe and quick with your hands.
Three words.... I love it.

I will let Aramis rate the Game formally as he is also our resident Game-Guru for the Dudes.

No comments: