Thursday, May 7, 2009

Artsy Sushi

Restaurant Koto in Burlington, VT may not be getting their Michelin stars any time soon, but that is surely not the be all and end all for any restaurant.
I can definitely appreciate their food and care they put into each dish.
Below are some pics I snapped last week when I was up there on business.
I can say, I've never seen anything like that here in NYC...

Voted the most popular by many newspapers and residents, I can see why.
Cleaver dishes, plated with clean and imaginative designs... What's there not to like?
The waitstaff manages to do their best, giving their recommendations of the day.
But the Manager may need a refresher course in hospitality from time to time.
All in all, this place is fun and gives the locals a great escape from the reality from time to time.

No comments: