Saturday, May 30, 2009

On the Scene in Midtown Manhattan

Despite these economic times some companies keep growing as their demand is strong.  This week Baja Fresh opened their 1st Midtown Manhattan location on Tuesday.  So new that if you check out the locations on the website, store 418 is not listed.  Being a fan, I had to go check it out.  I went over at lunch on Tuesday, opening day.  Things were kind of hectic.  The line was long and people like me were excited to get their fix.  It took all but a few minutes to order, it was the kitchen causing the delays.  In total Tuesday took about 40 minutes.  I order the Chicken Burrito Diablo, a nice and spicy chicken burrito.  It hit the spot.  So the receipt gives you a $2 off coupon to use in 30 days, so I figured waiting a few days was good enough.  I was back there on Friday.  This time ordering took a bit longer, but I was in and out of there in 30 minutes.  Now the rule of thumb is never go to place in its 1st two weeks.  For Baja Fresh, I just threw that out the window, I wasn't willing to wait.  So check it out on Lexington Ave between 46th and 45th.

1 comment:

porthos said...

http://www.bajafresh.com/locations/index.php