Friday, May 1, 2009

Eggs Benedict - Breakfast of Champions

There is something to be said about the ultra rich breakfast dish, the Eggs Benedict.

I was on business and went downstairs to the lobby of my hotel to scout out any where serving breakfast. The concierge quickly pointed me to the hotel restaurant and I said why not.

I'm batting close to a 1.000 when ordering breakfast at a hotel. Its been always the Eggs Benedict.

I am never patient enough to make it at home. So I crave it when on the road.
You need to toast, pan fry, poach and emulsify. 4 freakin steps all at once so that its warm when you serve. I just can't get that motivated in the mornings. Plus, who can make a good Hollandaise for 1 or 2 anyways. Seriously.

Well, long story short, I ordered one of these badboys Thursday morning and can't stop thinking about it since. It was Delicious!
If you are ever in Burlington VT, hit up the Sheraton Hotel and have an Eggs Benedict.
They do it right up here.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: