Sunday, August 1, 2010

Boom Boom Chicken

This recent onslaught of Korean fried chicken joints poppin' up in the city had me just as dizzy as when the frozen yogurt Pinkberry/Red Mango first came out.

I wasn't too impressed with the yogurt and to some extent, I naturally took the fried chicken phenomenon with a grain of salt.
Well, I'm really sorry I did, because today's introduction to Boom Boom Chicken in Fort Lee has me thinking about it all day.
All this time lost, not savoring such a delicious mouthwatering interpretation of fried chicken gone to waste.
Not that I'm not happy with Popeyes, or the occasional KFC... (both great in their own right) but it's really not the same. This stuff is in a league of it's own.

If you have a craving for friend chicken, Boom Boom Chicken is completely worth any amount of wait time, especially if it's your first time.
The key to the deliciousness is it being cooked twice to give you that uber moist center, and crisp outer skin.
Trust me, these pictures don't even do it justice.
It's Un-freakin-believably Delicious!!!

No comments: