- Frozen corn (boiled for 5 minutes)
- Frozen edamame (boiled for 3 minutes)
- Can of black beans (1/2 liquid drained)
- ½ red onion (sliced very thin, and then diced)
- Red hot pepper (diced - I like my heat so all seeds and veins went in)
- Spoon of minced garlic from a jar
- 2 avocados (chopped)
- Cumin (optional)
- Adding sea salt would be a good addition, but again, I’m on my health tip now so none went in.
- ½ lime (for the end)
Throw everything in a bowl, and mix. While stirring, squeeze lime juice onto the food. Done. That's it! Very nice for the summer. Can be served cold or room temperature. And the dish looks pretty, too!
Note – I just purchased 3 avocados, and they were all rotten. Quite a disappointment. I didn’t want to go to the store, so I just proceeded. It was still pretty damn good. This is why you don’t see it in the pictures.