Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Think Flintstone

It's the Flintstones folks.
The boys at Momofuku Ma Peche did it again and pretty much made me tear up Monday night as my guests and I devoured the "Beef 7 Ways" menu with hedonistic joy.

This was some serious eating ladies and gentlemen.
Juicy, yummy "Meat Eating" to be specific.

I know they don't care what I think, but I honestly feel sorry for those who choose to be vegetarians. It's rude and obnoxious to say NO to such delicious meat. There is no way my incisors, stereoscopic eyes, and opposable thumbs were handed out by the guy upstairs by accident.
Beef tongue, sirloin, shank, tail... even the sides (corn and fried rice sticks) were all out of this world delicious.

I honestly can't wait to gather another 10 friends and chow down at Ma Peche again. Anyone interested, drop me a line.

To the kitchen:
Thanks guys for another amazing meal. Sam and Tien, you guys are the BEST.
Yaba Daba Doooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: