Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Indian Food Takeout

So, here's a great tip the next time you want to get some takeout for lunch. Try hitting up an Indian buffet. Yes...you can get take out at some Indian restaurants using the buffet dishes. The other day I was craving some chicken tikka masala. Called up the local Indian restaurant for some Chicken Tikka Masala. The cost - $16. A tad bit too much for a basic lunch, but surprisingly they offered a take out deal where I could fill up a styrofoam container with all the items in the buffet. This was a dream come true. Not only could I get my tikka masala from the buffet, but I added 4 other curries in the container as well. Add the nan bread and you get a spectacular $10 deal. Now, I'm not sure if this deal is offered at all Indian joints, but it doesn't hurt to ask...and you're welcome!

No comments: