Monday, August 11, 2008

Horizon Chocolate Milk

I love it! Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk.
After discovering this at the local super market, I have a hard time buying any other chocolate milks.
(Welsh Farms Chocolate Milk may be the only other CM I'll flirt with)
Horizon... you had me at hello.... you had me at hello.

Couple of things going for it.
1. It's Organic - That means it's not only Hormone and Antibiotic free... the farmers also raise the milking cows organic feed. Therefore you can rest assured you're not getting any unwanted "stuff" in your milk.
2. It tastes a lot better than other choc-milks out there.
3. Great source of Calcium
4. You'll never hear a doctor telling you to cut down on Milk

1 comment:

Athos said...

Yeah, this is quite tasty. Just wish there was a low/no sugar CM out there, this brand or others. I had one once, and it wasn't bad - even if it was with after-tasty Splenda. Don't know why I can't find it any more.