Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Jersey City Diner

426 Jersey Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07302
(201) 433-0471
Get directions

The Brownstone Diner is an iconic destination in Jersey City.
Built close to 100 years ago, this diner is famous for their morning pancakes.
I finally made it there today, it was my first time.

Although I'm not a huge fan of pancakes, I felt compelled to order the local favorite.
It was spectacular. Easily the fluffiest and tastiest pancake I've ever had.

I ordered the blueberry compote pancake.
Solid!
The breakfast sausage link on the side was pretty awesome as well.

If you are visiting or in the Jersey City area for what ever reason, do yourself a favor and make your way to the Brownstone Diner for a breakfast you'll never forget.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: