Friday, October 2, 2009

American Chinese Food

There are times when hunger calls and you just want something that will satisfy that primal instinct.
On Wednesday, I and a co-worker trekked over to the Asian Grill in East Rutherford and chowed on some pretty awesome American-Chinese grub.
You will never find this stuff in Asia, but the menu highlights a bunch of staples here in the US.

I'm not afraid to say it, "I love my General Tso's Chicken".
When done right, its crispy on the outside, juicy in the inside, and the sauce is a bit, sweet, sour and savory, not to mention spicy as well.

Asian Grill in East Rutherford, NJ
20 Rt 17 North
East Rutherford , NJ 07073
Highly Recommended

THE Best lunch special I've had in a long time. $7.50 - Can't go wrong.

General Tso's Chicken Combo
- 2 Pork Dumplings (B)
- Egg Drop Soup (B)
- Fried Rice (B)
- General Tso's Chicken (A)
That's a deal any way you look at it.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: