Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Guilty Pleasure

McD's is perhaps the ultimate corporate badboy of America. Not only do they fatten us up, their food will kill us. Much like how tobacco companies are, McD's have lobbyists and corrupt scientists spreading misleading findings trying to convince you it's all good. And surprisingly to some, they aren't regulated by too many federal guidelines.

These guys are the best. An unstoppable money making force. They probably make more money than you or I could print in our basement.

Well, as much as I'd like to say I'm for sustainable farming and healthy living, when I'm on the road traveling hundreds of miles and have places to be, a quick stop at McDonald's is the best I can do. I simultaneously fill up the gas and order my favorite 10 piece chicken mcnugget.

It's easy to eat, its not messy, and really quite good. [You definitely don't want to know how they make these (completely) unnatural finger snacks]
All in all, I guess this is more of a confession than anything else. : )


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: