Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bloody Bull

What is a bloody bull you ask? I asked our French waiter the same question at La Goulue on Sunday - something about the name intrigued me. Could it be red bull and tomato juice? Nah, that would be too disgusting. A bloody bull is basically a bloody mary (tomato juice, vodka, horseradish, etc.) with beef broth. Yes. Beef Broth. Surprisingly, I like the drink a lot and it actually pairs perfectly with steak.

However, I speculate (scientifically I may add) daily consumption of a Bloody Bull may have the following side effects:
  • Your voice dropping 2 whole octaves
  • Wild hair growing on your face, chest, back, etc.
  • Having an uncontrollable desire to start licking furniture and dry humping walls
Btw - When I told the waiter this drink increased my testosterone levels, he said in a French accent "Like bull from Espana" while mimicking like he had huge balls...no joke. My results are inconclusive whether the waiter's response was due to the bloody bull or him being French. More research to be conducted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny you listed the side effects...because I've recently experienced example #3.
But wait, I didn't drink a Bloody Bull though...