Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bouchon Bakery

Intro
Bouchon Bakery - Highly Recommended (for desserts)
10 Columbus Circle, 3rd Floor, New York 10019
At 60th St
Phone: 212-823-9366

Got a bunch of desserts to go from Bouchon Bakery to go with the Salmon Salad I made for my parents. Never ate real food here, but the desserts are great. They have fancy desserts as well as great comfort desserts (nutter butter is awesome). Lines sometimes get long, but shouldn't be more than a 5 minute wait. I've heard actually eating here is unpleasant due to the servers and wait time, but I cannot confirm. Won't give this place a rating since, since we didn't sit down and eat here but I highly recommend the desserts.

My Menu

Starting from the top left of the picture going clockwise

1) Seasonal Berry Tart - Highly Recommended
2) Banana and Chocolate Mousse - Recommended
3) Chocolate and Coconut Macaron - Recommended
4) Oatmeal Cookie - Recommended
5) Nutter Butter - Highly Recommended

No comments: