Wednesday, December 24, 2008

McReally???

Christmastime, and you’re out & about. Want to get something quick & cheap to eat. $1 double cheeseburger at McD’s! (No ketchup, please) I ordered two, and the lady asked me for $2.4x. Huh??? I know, I know; it’s not a big deal. But when you’re used to hearing $2.10, and now it’s almost $2.50, of course there’s a double-take. Apparently, dairy went up in price enough that it’s not on the Dollar Menu any more. The price is now $1.20.

Instead, there’s a McDouble that is the same thing, but there’s one slice of cheese in between the two burger patties instead of two slices on two patties. For me, I think that’s fair. But in the name of science, I ordered one of each. Enjoy the pictures.





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not too sure the cheese in those burgers are made of any dairy products.
But then again, I'm sure the gents at McDonalds have scientists who can convince me a BigMac is healthier than a California Roll.

That 40 cent hike on "cheese" is such BS!