Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Frightening Food


Since it’s Halloween, I thought I’d post pictures of food that is considered frightening that I personally have eaten. I have eaten a lot more, but I don’t have pictures. Some of you will look at the pictures and wonder why some are frightening, but then again, that was the point I was making with my Matrix article.


And since it’s Halloween, let’s talk about candy for a second. Who doesn’t love Whoppers??? Those chocolate-covered malt balls are one of the pieces of candy I used to look forward to when I was younger. I gave some to the British girl in my office once, and she literally spit them out into a napkin. Then she went back to her desk to eat spotted dick. It’s that whole comfort zone again.


Please click on the slide show to bring you to another site where there are captions that accompany the pictures, so you can read what you’re looking at. Then again, try looking at the pictures without the captions. It may look tasty. Then you’ll be surprised to learn it’s something you thought would be awful. These pictures are in no particular order, either; just random pictures of food I ate.


Happy Halloween!






No comments: