Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Gramercy / Flatiron Area

I was in the Gramercy / Flatiron area attending a presentation for work and I realized this might be my new favorite NYC neighborhood for food. The following restaurants (I either like a lot or want to go to) are located within a six street radius in.
  • A Voce - 26th and Madison - my new favorite Italian in NYC
  • Tamarind - 22nd and Park - my favorite Indian
  • Beppe - 22nd and Park - great Italian and the former home of Cesare Casella
  • Eleven Madison Park - 23rd and Madison - on the top 5 of my must try, haven't been, NY restaurants serving great New American cuisine
  • Gramercy Tavern - 20th and Park - see comments for Eleven Madison Park and also former home of tv chef Tom Colicchio
  • Veritas - 20th and Park - one of the best wine pairings for food in the city
  • Bolo - 22nd and Park - Bobby Flay's tapas restaurant that is pretty good, even though I still think he sucks based on my terrible experiences at Mesa Grill and Bar Americain

No comments: