Monday, August 31, 2009

Sushi at Narita Airport

It's T-Minus 4 hours til my flight back to NY and I'm thinking what's the last thing I want to pop into my mouth in Tokyo.
I always give myself the chance to think this over, but my final decision has never changed since I can remember.
It's all about the SUSHI baby!

Narita International Airport has a great food court right above the security check point.
You can get just about any basic Japanese food there, but every one of my friends who I've asked, has always gone with the sushi.

Kaiten sushi to be exact. This conveyor belt sushi joint serves some pretty good stuff.









1 comment:

Athos said...

I've never seen the Kaiten, just the "regular" sushi place. eaten there several times, and man, airport sushi was better than many restaurant sushi places in the States that I've been to.