Monday, January 18, 2010

Mr. (Taco) Bell Has Passed

How many of us had the munchies, sober or not, and Taco Bell cured it so preciously? Yep, all of us. The founder of the Mexican phone company, Taco Bell, has passed. I read that here, and maybe I'll stop by a Taco Hell as a tribute to Glen W. Bell Jr. and his ideas. After all, it's an educational institution. This is where I learned about the Mexican cuisine with such things as Enchiritos, Chalupas, and Mexican Pizza. (How dare you say it's from Italy!)

So, on this Tuesday, January 19, 2010, I will think outside the bun, and it is a Crunchwrap for lunch!!! Now then, do I have 79¢ laying around somewhere?

Ah well, if not, here's a link to a free Fresco Taco.

And don't make fun, man; as we saw in Demolition Man, Taco Bell is high end dining in the future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

taco bell . . .yum. . .with a side of fire sauce