Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tofu House BCD

BCD - Highly Recommended
17 W 32nd St.
NY, NY 10079
212.967.1900

I wasn't too keen on Korean food for lunch today, but my wife called me up and we were both in the same area so a quick BCD meet up was decided upon.

I gotta hand it to this place. It completely rocked!
The service was really nice (which I was surprised since neither of us speak Korean...and we've encountered our fare share of unpleasant to hostile hospitality at other Korean places on the same street).
The Panchang (complimentary apps) were very good. And most importantly, the main dish of soft tofu soup was fantastic.

$25 for the two of us.
In and out in 20 minutes. Its kind of the perfect lunch spot for the people on the move.

1 comment:

Dong said...

I think this is one of the best in the city. Next time you go, I will go with you guys!! Definitely try Jae Yook Kimchi Bok Eum next time.(pork and kimchi stir fry with tofu) it's slightly spicy and sweet at the same time. it's fairly good there. you are totally right about the service there. it's pretty horrendous. ha