Monday, February 22, 2010

Kabuki Mon

KoKo and I have been best friends since elementary school. His family owns this really good Yakiniku restaurant in Tokyo and I usually make it a point to stop in and grab lunch or dinner there when I'm in town.

Kabukimon - Highly Recommended
1-19-10 Higashigaoka,
Meguroku
, Tokyo 152-0021
Japan

+81 3-3418-5989

So 2 weeks ago, when I landed in Tokyo on business, I told my colleague that he was in luck and that tonight we'd dine like kings.
I called up the restaurant for a reservation and darted over.

We were greeted by KoKo's mother and 'lil brother.
We got to our seats and pretty much ordered the menu. What an unbelievable meal.
Kagoshima Kuroge Wagyu A5 all through the night.
When the meat is prepared properyly and you cook it with the hottest charcoals you can find, meat just tastes so damn good.






















1 comment:

Athos said...

I love Kagoshima Kuroge Wagyu A5!!!

Well, at least according to the pix. Jealous!