Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pigs at the 'bucks

Really guys? (bare with me. my little rant of the week)

If we take away all communist and countries with military dictatorship out of the equation, our local law enforcement may be the epitome of the phrase, "Lazy Turd."

OK, clearly we live in a land of law and for the most part, and we are leaps ahead in most aspects when compared to other leading nations of the world.

So when I see patrolmen kicking back at 3:45pm at a Starbucks off the local highway, and their patrol cars double parked outside, it irks me. Whether they are on shift or not, when in uniform, act like it.

You and I pay their salaries/pension and 95%(I'm being nice) of the time, they aren't much help at all.

I wonder if this Starbucks would receive a Board of Health citation for not taking out the trash?
Oink Oink Oink.

No comments: