Monday, April 18, 2011

Junior's @ Grand Central

Not as grandiose as Katz's, but this pastrami sandwich really hit the spot.

D'Artagnan and I were to meet up Aramis, Dantes, Richeleu and Risotto at the ballpark later that evening and decided to rendezvous at Grand Central Station first.

I got a little hungry and darted around looking for something to satiated my appetite. After being away from NYC for sometime due to a ton of business trips, I sprung at the chance to devour a good 'ol NYC pastrami sandwich.

To my surprise, it wasn't the typical mass produced tasting, dry and overly spiced non-sense. This pastrami sandwich was extremely good. Better than most and quite possibly second only to Katz's.

I'm definitely heading to Junior's again for round two of this positive discovery.

No comments: