Friday, April 22, 2011

Pastrami

Say it again with me...
pah-strah-mee

I have always been Katzs Deli's champion promoter. I was convinced nobody does it better.
But lately I hear good things about other establishments in NJ and Brooklyn alike.

My buddy is the chef at Prime Meats (Brooklyn), and made this monster of a sandwich.

To date, the best made Pastrami sandwich I've ever had.
I didn't know what else could have been perfected from a Katz's deli sammich, but apparently there was room for improvement.

At Prime meats, the meat is better. It's even more moist. The flavor is noble. Just simply put, you just taste the love that went into it.
Instead of rye bread and mustard, we now play with butter toasted wheat bread with house cured cabbage and their own unique Russian dressing.

No comments: