Saturday, March 29, 2008

Can't get enough !!!

J.G. Melon - Revisited
And it still kicks ass...!

Our group of 5 (dudes) got together for a little eating session this past week.
At one of Manhattan's most famous burger eateries. JG Melon.
The first time I was there, I came out quite happy and I told (blogged) all my friends about it.
Time and time again, this place delivers and never disappoints.



















At first glance, the bill is a little startling. After all, what did we just eat...
Burgers, Chili and some Beers... But the satisfaction level shoots off the charts and ultimately, the bill is just a monetary set back. You can't put a price on sheer delight.











I'm happy to pony up $35 for a deeply satisfying meal.

1 comment:

Aramis said...

Probably my favorite burger in NYC...great night and great burger.