Thursday, December 30, 2010

Food and Humor

Some of the BEST ways to get conversations going is by food and by humor. I have been in foreign lands, and when they see me eating their food, they know I'm not "that foreigner." Humor, on the other hand, takes it to whole other level. Even if there's no food around, and heck, people are just down in the dumps cuz they have no food, putting a smile on their face is priceless. Anyway, enough of the drama. My coworker gave this site to me, and now I pass it on to you readers: a combination of food, humor and just plain ol ripping on the Food Network:


How did I not see this site before?!?! Like I told him - I have a server to build. But. I. Can't. Stop. Browsing. That was an hour ago.

Enjoy.

Lawlz!


Edit: Here I am, hour #3 am still browing the site. I just found out that this site is done by s-i-s-t-e-r-s. And they're Babe-raham Lincons, too! Total dude humor. These broads totally rock.




No comments: