Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmastime at the Bucks


I'm pretty much anti-Starbucks, and it's mainly because people use them as a status symbol many times. And I hate trendiness. Anyway, hate them or not, you have to admit that they do have some tasty things there. My friend told me a lot about their lemon loaf, so I gave in, and had a piece. It turned into 2 pieces. But while I was there, "e-g-g n-o-g" called my attention. Those lattes are delish. (Hello, ex-girlfriend Rachael Ray!) I wasn't in the mood for a hot drink, and they offered an egg nog frap for me. It was okay. It tasted a lot more nutmeg-ey, actually. Not that great. But at least I got my egg nog fix! It's been about a year, and I wait a year for egg nog-iness.

2 comments:

Cari Boo said...

musta been a cool friend, cuz those lemon loafs are KICK ASS!

porthos said...

makes me want one.
eggnog or faux eggnog... either way, it looks yummy.