Friday, October 22, 2010

Takashi

The tri-state boys were out in full force last night and ended hitting up Yakiniku Takashi.

Since I've been before, I took the liberty of ordering, and as always ordered a little too much.
- 12 orders of Kalbi
- 8 orders of White Rice
- 1 order of Kimchi
- 1 order of Horumon
- 7 Drinks

By the last 3 servings of Kalbi were a bit painful. But that didn't stop us one bit. We ate every morsels of goodness like true champs.

Yakiniku Takashi's quality of meats is unrivaled in the Manhattan. And I just happened to visit Gyukaku (in the village) the day before. So the comparison was fresh in my head.

How should I put this? Basically there was no comparison. It's like putting Megan Fox and Katy Perry against each other. Quality, Taste, overall Experience was in Takashi's favor.
In Layman's terms, you'd gladly eat either one if placed in front of you, but the preferred meal is Crystal CLEAR.

No comments: