Friday, October 22, 2010

Very Quick Scrambled Egg Lunch

The thought of scrambled eggs have been on my mind for 2 days from a conversation with a friend. Since I'll be doing maintenance, upgrading, patching, and other mundane things on my server farm tonight into the wee hours of the morning and even tomorrow, I'll be heading into the office late today. In about 7 minutes, I took a few things out of my fridge, scrambled them up, threw them in tortillas, and had a Very Quick Scrambled Egg Lunch. Ingredients were 2 eggs, Chihuahua cheese (that I brought back with me from Chicago since I can't find this ANYWHERE in DC), (thinky sliced) red onion I had laying around, and some leftover piggy from the bo ssäm I made on Sunday (blog post coming soon to a theatre near you), and some cumin. Started nuking tortillas for 1 minutes, heated some butter and olive oil in the pan, threw in the pork and onion to sizzle a bit, emptied the bowl of whipped eggs & cumin, scrambled them a few seconds, turned off heat, and threw in the cheese. I took the tortillas out of the microwave, put them on a plate with the eggs, and a moment later, I was munching down on some quick, sloppy, tasty food.


















1 comment:

Angelina said...

looks delish....i like how you eat it with the tortillas